let's make something clear ; our lenses aren't the only things that are transparent.
we practice what we preach ; learn more about our sustainable operations.
how we power our business
it's the little things
- minimising paper and cardboard use via practices such as printing controls and an active policy of the total reuse of cardboard boxes in our warehouses.
- reusing materials where possible ; this is very much in line with our unique recycling process and brand philosophy to minimise material consumption and waste.
- recycling as much waste as possible to minimise landfill disposal ; including composting organic matter for our friends in the on-site worm farm!
- continued work on increased energy efficiency including introducing various automated lighting, heating and cooling systems in our premises along with efficient light fittings.
- responsibly sourced recycled paper used in all offices.
and the big things
access granted ; a brand for everyone.
chose your fighter
conscious consumption starts with a conversation
fashion and self expression are a huge part of why we do what we do, and we love creating, designing and innovating staples and statement sunnies to complement your personal style. however if you're shopping because you saw a trending hashtag on tik tok, or saw your favourite content creator wear something similar, ask yourself the following to make sure you're purchasing something you'll love, wear and keep on heavy rotation in your wardrobe ;
- do i need it?
- do i want it?
- why do i want it?
- how will i wear / style this?
- does it suit my needs?